08-17-2012, 09:17 AM
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Tampa, FL
My Ride: 2008 S2000
| Damn man, too bad you missed the DIY for this here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=600213
Part of the DIY includes:
By now you must have done the following things:
1. Removed door card (5 T20 + push/lock clips)
2. Removed insulation behind door card (slow, cut butyl glue with utility knife)
3. Removed female torx screw holding window glass (T30 female, reverse threaded bolt)
4. Removed 2 nuts holding window guide (10mm nuts)
5. Disconnected outer door handle cable (twist & pull)
6. Disconnected inner door handle cable (twist & pull)
7. Disconnected actuator wire plug (push sides & pull)
8. Removed key lock (5mm Allen key)
As for a solution, don't know if they make reverse thread ez-outs, but those have always worked for me with normal thread stripped screws.
Originally Posted by SamDoe1
Being unprofessional is GK talk for someone calling out his BS in real life.
Originally Posted by IFX
gk seems to have tried to change his role online now. before it was mr. obnoxious. now it's mr. calm, collected, and still an idiot.
Last edited by boostedisbetter; 08-17-2012 at 09:19 AM.