08-17-2012, 09:17 AM
Join Date: Mar 2011
My Ride: 03 S2000
| Damn man, too bad you missed the DIY for this here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=600213
Part of the DIY includes:
By now you must have done the following things:
1. Removed door card (5 T20 + push/lock clips)
2. Removed insulation behind door card (slow, cut butyl glue with utility knife)
3. Removed female torx screw holding window glass (T30 female, reverse threaded bolt)
4. Removed 2 nuts holding window guide (10mm nuts)
5. Disconnected outer door handle cable (twist & pull)
6. Disconnected inner door handle cable (twist & pull)
7. Disconnected actuator wire plug (push sides & pull)
8. Removed key lock (5mm Allen key)
As for a solution, don't know if they make reverse thread ez-outs, but those have always worked for me with normal thread stripped screws.
Last edited by boostedisbetter; 08-17-2012 at 09:19 AM.