View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #58
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMANN405 View Post
I have a 2002 325ci with ESS TS2 kit and yes, installing a 3.38 LSD and sub frame reinforcemant kit is a good idea but talked to guys at Turner Motorsports and they said there is no need to upgrade anything else on driveline including the clutch. So it will cost roughtly 10,000 to do it properly. I've probably invested twice that into mine over time but I've had mine since new and love not having a car payment. Love the M3 but this seemed the easier way to go for me and easier on wallet.
there are definitely positives and negatives on both sides of thinking.
think most of them have been brought up here in this thread. not everyone has the same things wanted or compromises, legal restrictions.

the 325 manual has weaker axles, driveshaft and clutch isn't as strong. it will work with these but depending on use/abuse it could cause premature failure.