08-18-2012, 11:36 PM
Join Date: May 2007
My Ride: E46 M3
FS: My cosmos black 1997 M3
I've owned this car for about 7 years now. It was my daily driver for 3-4 years but after my first track day I got totally hooked and slowly started to modify the car.
This car is for someone who's looking for a very well built M3, someone that knows that its much better to buy a modified car rather than do it your self.
if you go to track days or HPDE, this is the perfect car for it, it's street legal and still has most of the convenience options like AC, heater, central locking with remote, sunroof, CD player etc. you can drive the car to any track you want, put your gear on, and go have fun, this M3 is one of the fastest cars on the track, at PIR it runs 1:28.XX with chicane.
When I purchased this car it had 96k miles on it, now it's at 132k miles. over the last 7 years I replaced almost every possible wear items and upgraded many others, the car is reliable as it gets.
Car has Turner stage 4 performance package that should bring it to about 280-290 WHP.
The body is very straight, never been in accident or resprayed, all body panels have matching VIN #, paint and interior are in very good condition, and everything works.
I'm asking $14,000 for it, for someone that's looking a well sorted M3, with all the right mods for the track, it doesn't get much better than this.
Below is the list of parts I've added or replaced in the last 7 years:
- New complete cooling system including radiator, hoses, t-stat, water pump, reservoir, fan and fan clutch.
- Schrick cams
- 24 injectors
- 3.5 HFM
- 3.5'' conforti air intake
- M50 manifold swap with Eurosport adapter kit
- New VANOS
- AA Track pipe + sims
- Borla Catback
- New clutch + shifter bushings
- UUC transmission bushings
- Momo Steering wheel
- ZCP Shift knob
- Schroth quick fit harness
- 2 Recaro seats + VAC mounts+ side mounts + sliders
- Tein SSP coilovers
- New front control arms
- Hotchkis 34.3 mm adjustable from sway bar
- New rear SPC aluminum adjustable control arms
- New RCAB+ limiters
- Alcon BBK with Hawk DTC pads
- Kosei wheels + NT01
- New battery
- Rear shock mounts reinforces
- Bimmerworld Dual fuel pump setup
- BMW OEM Euro tail lights
- Clear side and from markers
- motor mounts, power steering lines
I'm sure I forgot few things, but that's give's an idea of how much money was put into this car.
I also have the original manual, 2 keys, carfax when I bought the car and full records of dealer maintenance up to 90k miles or so.
you can contact me at email@example.com
Last edited by golanM3; 08-20-2012 at 10:02 PM.
|Ads by Google
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.