View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #1228
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Since I care way too much about boots, I thought I'd give my thoughts on AE's new offerings.

Eagle County: pleasantly surprised. The proportions are good, and this is AE's first successful trip into the world of work boots. Would prefer to have had the black version on a non-red sole. If I didn't already have something to fill this niche, I would really consider buying this.

Long Branch: I'm not sure about the proportions on this one. It looks like it's the same upper as the North Platte, which was a bit weak looking due to the proportions of the wing tip. Nice to see them using Vibram soles. The dark brown is a nice option, though I think the gray leather is a mistake.

Haight: decent idea gone horribly wrong. Proportions are off. Sole and medallion are incongruent. Just look at the train wreck side profile.

Cronmok: awful name for an awful boot. They try another balmoral, but make it out of entirely casual materials and styles. I just don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote