View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 04:15 PM   #16
Skaper

My Ride: '85 535i & '00 323iT
I am not looking to return the bumper. I just think the issue with the graphic has been brought up before then why hasn't the problem been addressed? I don't intended to come off sounding like a whiny kid. I am sure that I am not the only one who has felt this way once they received the purchased item. This type of misleading internet sales happens all the time and it is not fair the consumer. I understand that the item missing is roughly only $30 dollars and like another member mentioned, the monetary value is not the issue. It would cost Khoalty or myself a substantial amount more to ship such a large item then to just purchase the delete plate. In my option Khoalty should take the Nordstrom level of service we all deserve from a merchant and purchase the block off plate.

I will say that I am pleased with the level of quality in the products and I plan on purchasing the M-Technik Splitters once this issue is resolved.

I also understand I am a new member and I am not looking to get off on the wrong foot with longtime forum members.

-Kenneth

Last edited by Skaper; 08-20-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: spelling
Skaper is offline   Reply With Quote