View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:15 PM   #56
Hockeyman17

My Ride: 2005 E46 M3 SMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Cut bread, but replace the carbs with about a 60/40 split of fat & protein. That looks like its from a restaurant, so the oils they use are vegetable oils / hydrogenated oils that are going to make you fat.

Remember this... restaurants = business so even the "healthiest" of restaurants cut costs by using soy fillers, hydrogenated oils instead of olive/coconut etc... plus loads of preservatives in their food.

There are a few quality restaurants you can find that are legitimately healthy, but you will pay for it. Anytime I go eat at a restaurant I consider it a cheat meal, because I know theres some form of crap in the food I'm getting no matter what I order.

Ditch the ketchup btw, its pure chemically processed sugar and personally I think it ruins the taste of food... if you stop using it you will understand.

Why do you eat a weak breakfast? Why couldn't you cook that meal you posted at home? I cook eggs and bacon or sausage every single morning and have eaten it within 15 minutes. It's really not as hard as you think
Thanks for the reply. I'm definitely going to try to wake up earlier to cook for myself. I've never been big on cooking but I would like to start. I just went for groceries and picked up;

Meat
Lots of Veggies
Sweet Potatoes
Milk (couldn't find whole milk)
Bacon
Eggs
Extra Virgin Olive oil (good or no???)
Carrots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1345774486.711025.jpg
Views:	24