View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 05:13 PM   #10
Adrian325ci

My Ride: 2006 325CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian325ci View Post
Well, so I guess the main question is... can I just keep using my factory bluetooth solution for phone calls and then use the mediabridge bluetooth solution for muisc streaming?

Or is that a bad idea?

If I'm forced to use Mediabridge for both, phone calls and music streaming, and I"m forced to use the Mediabridge MIC vs the OEM MIC, there probably isn't much purpose to keep the OEM MIC as well, correct?

Thanks again for all your help btw, I feel like I'm finally getting knowledgeable answers to my specific demands

And if I understand correctly the Mediabridge works just fine with an Android, so if I stream music through Rhapsody app on my phone for example, it should probably work just fine... do you have any info on that? I believe Rhapsody claims to support BT streaming, but I don't know if I'd be able to control the music through the steering wheel or not.
Hmm... I assume though if I use the BMW OEM BT for Phone Calls and the Mediabridge BT for Music, that the music will probably not mute when a phone call comes in? Or does the BMW control that part... ugh... so many configurations
Adrian325ci is offline   Reply With Quote