View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 01:18 PM   #122
yousharenow

My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow
Quote:
Originally Posted by peytonracer4 View Post
Oh hey man, try pennsylvania. It's beautiful.

America is a great country. You won't understand it's beauty until youve lived here and traveled quite a bit.
The back country in the appalachian mountains is something that gives me chills. The rocky mountains are something else. The city's are full of life and the coast from Florida to Maine has so much verity it's unthinkable.
There's no way to combine everything great about America in one location. But please experience it all. Get lost someday in a beautiful place. You seem to be fortunate enough to have the funds to travel. See as much of the country as you can. Everyplace is unique in its own way.

From a residential standpoint I'm not sure I'd choose California.
It's by nothing. The whole entire country is east of the mississippi. Then there's California out there on the whole other side. Don't get me wrong, California is amazing. But it's almost like its own little country.
I think you might like Virginia or pennsylvania. Close enough to the coast depending on where you are and just beautiful. you have the option in these states (or really any state) of living close to everyone and in the middle of the action. Or out so far that people won't even be able to find your house.
On the east coast you have the option to drive just about anywhere. This gives you a lot of opportunity to experience the country. In California you have California to enjoy. But if you want to go anywhere you have to fly.

Good luck. If you make the plunge you'll have a great time here.

The #1 and #2 most populated US states we West of the Mississippi river..

Austin Tx is a great choice, but even I love SD while hate the rest of Cali.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Denver
yousharenow is offline   Reply With Quote