View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #2804
E46Enthusiast20
Modded ///Member

My Ride: 2008 135i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb325@DynavinSolutions View Post
issue 1 and 2 are the same thing, your android rom is stuck in a boot loop, the rom needs to be reinstalled, dynavin took it off their website for some very good reasons, if you need the ROM all you have to do is ask your dealer (me) for it......

The screen says no signal because its an A/V input and you are not feeding it a video signal.....thus "no signal"

you have a turn off thump with your sub.....this is a VERY common thing in car audio and does not have anything to do with the dynavin, it has to do with the order in which your components are turning off, a good installer can easily figure this out and fix your issue.

Although you are asking me to not be upset about your comments these types of comments are a bit inflammatory....and inaccurate. The reason I have been doing business with dynavin the last couple years is because they ARE responsive and DO care about making their product as good as possible and they DO support and back up their warranties etc......

2 of your 3 problems have to do with installation of other equipment and/or a misunderstanding of a those other pieces functions, and the third (the ROM being unavailable) is because they are changing something you dont know about on their website, no need to bad mouth them as a company when all you have to do is ask me for help. You used an analogy to buying an M3 and having issues with it.....if you called BMW to complain and want service, they would tell you to talk to your dealer.....well.....talk to your dealer!

Edit: and now I find out your unit is also second hand....Ill be happy to help you out with the ROM but you must realize that when you buy something second hand it opens the window for all kinds of issues....

For anyone reading this in the future, question #1 in my FAQ deals with the WinCE vs Android question....There are links to all of the forum threads.....I cant make it any more clear, if you dont bother to read it and make an informed decision, I cant be responsible for that.....
Ok so issue one and two are because my ROM needs to be reinstalled. Everytime it skips or thumps is because its booting again and again.

AUX doesn't bother me I just would think if you pluged audio the screen would just say AUX. Not "No Singal". -Solved-

For the sub thump issue I just turn my sub control knob all the way down before i leave the car and it works. -Solved-

My hellrot sedan thread.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...382&highlight=
E46Enthusiast20 is offline   Reply With Quote