View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
HPF Chris
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: 2002 M3, 2006 530i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdave View Post
LOL. Hey Chris, thanks for the heads up. You guys did not waste any time! Great. When do you think AEM will release an S54 plug and play? That isnt going to stop you from adapting the Supra based models to HPF BMW builds is it?
From the sound of things with John's car, its full steam ahead.

What is missing that we boost junkies need? EGT info? What?
How are you going to fill the void? Is AEM going to address turbo needs for the Infinity eventually? I am pretty shocked that they did not develop turbo functions for its debut! Are you? Could AEM have done better for their debut?

Sorry, it sounds like AEM Infinity is still a bunch of questions needing answers. I hope this all will get resolved/developed eventually(soon)! I have no doubt you guys will be instrumental in HELPING AEM with some of these issues. Is that the plan? Let them know our boost needs? You are right on the front line. It does sound exciting to be part of a whole new system. It is very cool you are part of a very elite group of dealers too!

I want to see this new ECU really get even more developed to give us more control, safeguards and tuning ability for our builds.

Do you expect the TC to be as good(same?) as Pro EFI?
It will be a little while on the E46 M3. They haven't even started on it yet. I'm not going to get into an AEM vs ProEFI debate on this thread, but the AEM Infinity will do wheel speed based traction control.

Chris.
HPF Chris is offline   Reply With Quote