View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 05:59 PM   #3
sfzBimmer2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 1,287
My Ride: '05 Ducati Monster
I made this modification as an experiment when my car was on the dyno to see if it produced the gains that others had experienced. It indeed produced dramatic results, up to 15lbs/ft of torque throughout the midrange. Since that's the part we drive in most, I could really feel the change everytime I went out. There were no electrical problems, just a brief period of driving after installation in which the ECU adapted to the new airflow.
sfzBimmer2 is offline   Reply With Quote