Thread: lance armstrong
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 11:37 AM   #39
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I don't really look at it as cheating. Most people can do it if they really want, most people do do it-source- a child hood friend who is a pro athlete.

Just allow everyone to do it and there's no issue. I don't want to hear the argument about "it's not fair to previous generations players"

Did those players wear gloves when catching footballs, did they have the modern day gym facilities, did they have the technology of new equipment? No, they didn't. chalk up the steroid use to improvements in the tech of the sports.

The biggest thing to take away from this is that there are things in each and every sport that contribute to "better athletes" now than in previous years, more than steroids do and the entire reason for the steroid debate is because people are shattering records, not because some minor league player can't get them too.

BTW, most people don't know sh1t about steroids and think you automatically get better at a sport while on them.
If they allowed for peds through regulation then I agree. There are some out there that don't dope

So it's what's fair in the spirit of the competition.

In sports everyone cheats - what is acceptable ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsman11868 View Post
What's a ped test? Pediatric?
Performance enhancing drug

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote