09-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Saskatoon, SK Canada
My Ride: 1992 325i & 2006 M3
I had a look in the D99 manual and could not see any mention of it, however I remember reading somewhere that it may only charge if the item is in operation, such as Ipod or phone mode...
Originally Posted by podge3
Never saw it, thanks.
My 5th gen iPod certainly doesn't charge it and I've checked the flylead on the Dynavin and there is no 5 or 12 V on it.
I'm wondering if some D99s charge and some don't. Or else I have a faulty unit.
This is quoted from the Dynavin Site
Dynavin DVN-E9X D99 supplied by the Official Dynavin Store comes with the following features as standard:
- D99 Premium User Interface
- Radio (FM/AM)
- HD Touch Screen (800x480)
- CD/DVD Player
- GPS (Antenna Included, maps sold seperately)
- WiFi USB Dongle
- USB Connectivity
- SD Card Reader
- Parrot Bluetooth (External Microphone included)
- iPod Connection/Charging
- AV Input/Output
- Steering Wheel Control (ALL functions: Volume, Menu, Skip, Seek, Phone)
- OBC Display (On Board Computer info displayed on screen)