View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
BMWuberwagon

My Ride: '01 LSB M3
Send a message via AIM to BMWuberwagon
Moving to Cambridge/Boston!! Need Advice!!

Hi guys,

I live in DC right now but will be taking a job in Cambridge, Mass. I was wondering if anyone here could give me some advice on places to live. I'm looking for places that are fun and have good nightlife for a single guy in his late 20s. After rent, utilities, and parking, etc., I'm budgeting 2300-2500 a month.

Also, I will be coming with my M3 so my plan was to just rent a parking spot in a garage just outside the city and use public transportation for going to work and getting around. I figure I will only be able to drive the car a few months in the year anyway.

I'm originally form Los Angeles and have been living in DC for the past year, so this will be a real transition weather wise since last year's winter was soft.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

MODS:
Bilstein PSS9-ACS Replica Front Strut Bar-LED (Taillights, Sidemarkers, Front Indicators)-Matte Black Grills-CF CSL Front Bumper-Chromium Predators-Matte Black V710 19X8/8.5-LED Interior Bulbs-UUC Evo3 SSK w/DSSR-///M Stitched Shift Boot and E-Brake Boot-Black Floor Mats-Black Suede Roofliner-Stoptech Stage 2 Brake Upgrade-BORLA Muffler-AP Section 1&2
BMWuberwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.