View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:17 AM   #26
BMWuberwagon

My Ride: '01 LSB M3
Send a message via AIM to BMWuberwagon
Thanks in advance for all the lively discussion. My company is actually located in Cambridgeport by MIT on Waverly. I am coming with my M (which I care deeply about and would not like to risk door dings and scratches). I talked to some people at my current company and they suggested Davis square, but what kind of commute would I be expecting?

I am open to living across the river, but I was told by some colleagues at my current company that as long as I'm on the redline I will be good as far as commute to work and fun. What I'm more interested is a balance between having a nice place and some nightlife (bars, restaurants).

I'm 27, so not looking to rage every weekend, but would like some lively places with a bit of class and want a decent place to bring a girl home to

Thanks for the debate and any recommendations on good inde shops or places to get a moderately priced detail for when I can't wash the car myself is greatly appreciated.

-JJ

MODS:
Bilstein PSS9-ACS Replica Front Strut Bar-LED (Taillights, Sidemarkers, Front Indicators)-Matte Black Grills-CF CSL Front Bumper-Chromium Predators-Matte Black V710 19X8/8.5-LED Interior Bulbs-UUC Evo3 SSK w/DSSR-///M Stitched Shift Boot and E-Brake Boot-Black Floor Mats-Black Suede Roofliner-Stoptech Stage 2 Brake Upgrade-BORLA Muffler-AP Section 1&2
BMWuberwagon is offline   Reply With Quote