View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #14
always-there

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330I
Maintenance needed for the BMW- New struts, shock tower mounts, strut tower mount, alignment, oil change(buy wix), cabin air filter(replaced), window tint - not really a necessity, at least yet-, window regulator, fuel filter, air filter, and whenever I get the opportunity replace the abs sensors/rotors/and inspect brake pads(drilled/slotted)hmm..Take Bimmer to a professional detailer so they can take away the weird old cigar smoke the previous owner put in the car. Oh and today the car hesitated to start, so I'll need to replace the spark plugs..well basically a complete tune up, depending on how much I can afford at the time. Fix the C pillar in the rear passenger side, which isn't too bad. The center console has a couple of scratches so I'd like to get a brand new replacement. Brand new rain x wipers to replace current set which still work, I just want to get it done so I don't have to worry about it. Make sure a/c has enough freon. After this is all done, replace transmission fluid which includes replacing gasket, filter etc. And after this is all done I can safely enjoy my joy rides on the freeway, lol.
always-there is offline   Reply With Quote