View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
tim330i
Owner/Admin

My Ride: 03 Ti Silver M3
For Fame and Glory - Get your E46 in the 2013 TMS Calender

Get your E46 in the Turner Motorsport 2013 Calender

Our friends at Turner Motorsport are running a contest for real BMW enthusiasts to get fame and glory. They're looking for the best customer cars to be featured in their 2013 annual calender. The calender will be sent to hundreds of customers and sponsors so you car will adorn enthusiast and shop walls everywhere this coming year.

Does your E46 have what it takes to be one of the luck 12 to make it in the calender? There is only one way to find out, submit your images to TMS today (details below). To be eligible your car must have a good number of TMS parts on it, of course, and you have to some cool shots of your pride and joy.

Get your car in the 2013 Turner Motorsport catalog

Image Requirements
  • Size: Hi-Res Minimum 3264 x 2448 pixels at 300 dpi
  • Please...NO cell phone pictures. We cannot use them in the calendar. They are not high enough in quality.
  • Format: Digital File JPEG
  • Copyright: Must be YOUR Image. Not borrowed, stolen, traded. YOURS
  • Deadline: Email your image by October 31st.

Please print and fax the Photograph Release Form to (978) 388-4202 and email your image file to photo@turnermotorsport.com. Please be sure to include your name and image name in your email. Turner must have your photo release form in order to process your entry.

Last edited by tim330i; 09-07-2012 at 12:47 PM.
tim330i is online now   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.