View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:26 PM   #27
trizzuth

My Ride: gobbles oil like a B
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberq View Post
Bullshit, it's a waste of your twenties to spend it far out from nightlife.
Maybe I put some misinterpretation into that..

I lived in the Back Bay the summer after I graduated from College (age 22-23)

Then I lived in Roslindale, which was close to where I was working in Westwood at that time, for about a year and a half (ages 23-25ish)

Then moved in with my girlfriend onto Strathmore road in Brighton - right up the street from Cleveland Circle for about 3 years (25-28ish)

Then moved into Slummerville for 6 months after I broke up with my girlfriend (28-29ish)

Then moved back to Brighton on Wallingford road for a year or so (29-30ish)

Then moved to Chestnut Hill for 2 years with my new girlfriend now wife (30-32ish)

Then moved down to live in her parents house in New Bedford (whoah what a change) to save money for a house since I did nothing but spend in my 20's for 2-3 years - was supposed to be 1 year! 32-34ish ****Bought BMW right after moving in here****

and bought my house in Fairhaven in 2007, worked on it for 5 months straight renovating the entire thing myself and moved in in March of 2008 when I was 34, now 38 (whoah, sounds mad old doens't it!) and have 2 kids 4 and 6 years old.

So yeah, I've been all over the muthafunkin city and you NEED to be there in your 20's so you won't let your college years die too soon.. some damn good times there man. It's like going to college, after college, but no homework.