View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #4
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
I'm currently on H&R race springs and Bilstein shocks/struts. The handling is excellent with a huge decrease in body roll, but I am starting to grow tired of them for daily driving. I'm sort of considering switching to H&R sport springs instead, but I suppose then I might need sway bars from looking at your photos. Your photos remind me of my car on OE springs and dampers with 115k on them
i agree. the pictures make it seem very dramatic. however the car feels good, much better than my OE sport suspension.
i really like my suspension however i just recently bought an e30 with ground control coil overs. i badly wish my e46 felt like my e30 does. i haven't been under the car yet to check anything out but why would it be so different?
and when i say the e30 suspension is good, i mean it feels like i hired a team to fine tune the suspension for the car. it's the "tightest" car i've ever driven. and i've driven the lot.

why do the ground control coil overs perform so much better? they're in a similar price range to my suspension, which wasn't cheap.

Last edited by peytonracer4; 09-07-2012 at 04:11 PM.
peytonracer4 is online now   Reply With Quote