| Allow me to quote myself:
Originally Posted by ac_2007
- Rear shock mounts (eBay or site sponsor)
- Strut pinch bolts (Dealer)
- Shock mounting bolts (Dealer)
- Front strut mounts (FCPEuro has Sachs very cheap)
- Front strut reinforcement plates (Dealer or site sponsor)
The front mounts are not always needed but make you job a LOT easier (no need to compress springs or take apart old front suspension)
And as far as I know, no camber plates are needed. Not sure what made you think otherwise.
(Depends on which coilovers you're considering)
Last edited by ac_2007; 09-11-2012 at 08:46 AM.