View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
TonyluvSilvia

My Ride: E46 M3
FS: 2002 M3 Topaz/Black, sunroof delete, SMG, super clean, STANCED

[EDITED 5/27/13]
I am very serious about selling my car as it is time to move on. The car has been transported from NJ to San Diego, where it now resides.

2002 M3 106,xxx miles
-SMG- never had an issue, no SES or Cog lights, etc., shifts perfectly.
-Topaz Blue exterior, only paint imperfections are minor paint chips on the front bumper, an almost imperceptible ding on the rear quarter panel, and minor chips on the edge of the trunk. The paint shines very well.
-Black Nappa leather interior with heated, WIDTH, lumbar, and memory. The seats are about 9.5/10.. almost NO BOLTER WEAR!
-Bi-xenon headlights.
-OEM Sunroof-delete.
-HK Sound system.

Maintenance:

-Inspection II up to date, at 102,xxx miles, performed by tonggi. (Inspection II was performed at 84,xxx miles at Bimmer Clinic- as well as new diff seals, and PS hose. Rod bearing recall done. I am very anal with maintenance. The car needs nothing.
-Oil changed at every 5k increments with Castrol TWS
-Complete cooling system overhaul including new radiator, water pump, hoses done at 102,xxx. receipts available.
-Vanos bolts and hub replaced at 102,xxx by tonggi. No more fear of Vanos issues.
-Rear subframe reinforced with TMS kit.
-Full alignment done at 103,xxx at Northeast Motorsports.
-ZCP brakes all around with ~4k miles, Motul 600 fluid used.
-Just passed NJ inspection, sticker is good for another 2 years. This car is ready to go.. all maintenance, preventative maintenance, etc has been completed. PPI's always welcomed, at YOUR expense.

Upgrades:

-BMW CSL/Mini Lightweight Battery
-CSL Style Rear Diffuser (FUCY)
-VCSL 1x1 Carbon Center Console
-OEM Alcantara SMG & Ebrake Boots
-OEM Alcantara SMG knob and Ebrake handle
-Euro Front Bumper
-Lamin-X yellow fogs
-18x10, 18x12 CCW Classics, no damages but the lips need polishing/refinishing due to Northeast winter.
-245/35, 285/30 Bridgestone S04 Pole Position tires ~1000 miles, these are some of the best tires you can buy... it performs on par with Michelin Super Sports- the only reason I didn't buy those were bc they didn't make it in my sizes! PLease note that because of the super aggressive fitment, the letters were rubbed off due to making contact with the fenders... it is only cosmetic and was already determined by several mechanics that it is not catastrophic.
-Stoptech SS Brake Lines
-OEM ZCP crossdrilled rotors all around ~4000 miles
-TMS Underdrive Pully Set
-Hotchkis Sway Bars
-KW V2 suspension (12.5"F/12.0"R)
-Borla Muffler, AR20 welded in sect 1 (by Maximum PSI), stock sect 2, Meanone headers.
-PF Subframe Bushings
-PF Rear RTABS
-PF Front FCABS
-RE RSM's
-OEM BMW LED Taillights
-Evolve R catless tune
-20% Tint on all windows

Disclosures:

The car was in a minor front end hit in a parking lot which required a new bumper and hood from the prev owner. It was a slow speed hit, there was no frame damage or airbag deployment. The work was performed very well. Then early this year, the same thing happened to me.. another slow speed incident that required replacing the front bumper, hood, and blending of the fenders. Again there is no frame damage or airbag deployment. The work was performed by Ultimate Collision in Edison and the results were flawless.

Price/Options:
$19,750, FIRM. This will include everything that's pictured. It now includes another set of OEM squared rear wheels with Continental 265/35/18 tires (~75% tread) AND the Dynavin NAV! That's about $1300 value... The vehicle can easily be raised back up to 13.25"F/13.0"R with the squared setup.

Payment and test drives:

No test drives will be given without CASH or certified check in MY hand. Please, no tire kickers.

Trades:

The only vehicle I am looking for is a 2012-2013 Toyota Tacoma 4cyl. 5MT... Got one? Let's talk! I'm not looking for any other vehicle, SORRY.

email: junfei@aol.com or PM for my phone number.

Thank you.
Tony

Last edited by TonyluvSilvia; 05-27-2013 at 11:35 PM.
TonyluvSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.