Thread: Facelifted 323!
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #42
My Ride: E46
Originally Posted by euG! View Post
Are you certain that bumper is for a non-m?
Yeah, it is. I need to play with the fitment on the sides and actually use screws. other than that it all sits well.

Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
nice! just tuck that bumper in where it meets the fenders and slap the roundel on!
I don't know why I've been lazy! I am missing both roundels, front and back! I am gonna order them tomorrow. by the end of this week everything should be done except for rear brakes and rear parking brake shoes. I hope that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Very nice! I went a similar route to you - my 323i used to be titanium silver but is now BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic. Color change is hands down the best mod I've done to date. I see you're local to me so I hope to check out your ride in person at a local meet or at next year's Bimmerfest East. Were you at Bimmerfest East a couple of weekends back?

The only comment of yours that I must disagree with (and find a tad bit borderline insulting) is your comment, "A shitty 2000 323ci turned into a facelift coupe."

There's nothing shitty about the 323i/ci. It's a BMW and yes there are better BMWs out there in terms of performance, etc. but it's still a great car for what it is.
Thanks man. No, I haven't been. Shoot me a PM!

I will post more photos by the end of the week to show progress. bumper fitment and roundels will definitely be done.

Thanks a lot guys for your positive comments.
Faponitbro is offline   Reply With Quote