Thread: Facelifted 323!
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #42
Faponitbro

My Ride: E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by euG! View Post
Are you certain that bumper is for a non-m?
Yeah, it is. I need to play with the fitment on the sides and actually use screws. other than that it all sits well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
nice! just tuck that bumper in where it meets the fenders and slap the roundel on!
I don't know why I've been lazy! I am missing both roundels, front and back! I am gonna order them tomorrow. by the end of this week everything should be done except for rear brakes and rear parking brake shoes. I hope that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Very nice! I went a similar route to you - my 323i used to be titanium silver but is now BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic. Color change is hands down the best mod I've done to date. I see you're local to me so I hope to check out your ride in person at a local meet or at next year's Bimmerfest East. Were you at Bimmerfest East a couple of weekends back?

The only comment of yours that I must disagree with (and find a tad bit borderline insulting) is your comment, "A shitty 2000 323ci turned into a facelift coupe."

There's nothing shitty about the 323i/ci. It's a BMW and yes there are better BMWs out there in terms of performance, etc. but it's still a great car for what it is.
Thanks man. No, I haven't been. Shoot me a PM!

I will post more photos by the end of the week to show progress. bumper fitment and roundels will definitely be done.

Thanks a lot guys for your positive comments.
Faponitbro is offline   Reply With Quote