View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
king kong

My Ride: mid-engine
plasti-dip condom?

So, where to begin...
I know no one would believe me, so I tried to take a few pics. I was over at a Albee's house to see if I could help him plasti-dip his rear diffuser. It was my first time using plasti-dip and I started playing around with it until he realized what I was doing and started freaking out something about not having enough. It was taking longer that we would have anticipated (just like any project...) to mask it off and start painting it. I was supposed to have dinner with a lady friend who ended up getting tired of waiting for me and just came over to see what we were doing. Albee wasn't sure how many coats he wanted to put on and didn't know how much paint it was going to take. At the extent of masking we did he really want to run the risk of running out and home depot closing for the night so he took my car to go grab another can when the one we were using was half gone.

I'm not sure exactly how long he was gone, but turns out dinner wasn't the only thing my lady friend was tired of waiting for . Next thing I know things are getting hot and heavy in the garage so she shuts the door so Albee's sister doesn't see us (like that was fooling anybody ). Of course, working on his car and mine being gone I didn't have any protection with me, but it was getting to the point of no return. So... I grabbed the can of plasti dip and dropped trough. I ended up going for two coats, because I was worried that one was going to wear off and tried to just make sure things were well lubricated.

Cliffs: has anyone tried plasti-dipping their c0ck instead of condoms?

I'm very familiar with the "post a penis get a ban" rule around here and wasn't sure what was defined as a penis, so if you really want to see, here was after the first coat, here you go

http://i48.tinypic.com/35n8xdu.jpg

Last edited by king kong; 09-12-2012 at 11:48 PM.
king kong is offline   Reply With Quote