Thread: E46 325 White Great Condition 325i
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
aahmed2016

My Ride: 2003 330i ZSP/CP/PP
White Great Condition 325i

2001 White BMW 325i Sport Package $9500, Give me your offers!
Super clean Black interior, with very light wear on the driver's seat. All of the lights are clean! Runs like day one, with a smooth shifting SHiFTRONiC transmission, everything works on the car, and I personally had a new lighter/power socket installed! Also, enjoy our autumn winds with a sunroof! Comes equipped with a original OEM Harmon\Kardon Premium sound system! Clear sound, Perfect Bass. Comes with a spare tire, the BMW OEM Toolkit, and the original jack. The car was never raced, Never redlined. Non smoker, I keep it clean like it isn't mine!
There are 2 very basic modifications that I had done to the car to slightly improve it, such as lowering it a few inches to give it it's unique sporty look, as well as a extra cigarette lighter/ power outlet, and the iconic BMW Angel Eye Daytime Running Light kit.
There are a few blemishes, like its rather high mileage, [195,000] but they're mostly highway miles. And All BMW enthusiasts can tell you that these cars go easily up to 350 thousand miles! It also has a bit of curb rash on the right side wheels.
It's an amazing car, very fast, but we're just looking for something larger.
Thanks for reading, and feel free to pass me a email, [aahmed2016@gmail.com] or text me [404-369-6738] about the car! Pass me your offers, maybe this beauty of a beast may become yours!

Specs at a glance:
Year: 2001
Make: BMW
Model: 325i Sport Package
Mileage: 195,000
Condition: Very Good
Wheel: Style: OEM BMW Style 44s
Tyres: Rear High Performance Falken Tyres, and Front Standard Continental ContiProContacts
Payment Wanted: Cash, or a check [We WILL go to the bank on the day of sale together and have the check verified.]

Ending comments, I DO NOT need help selling this car, please don't try to scam me. Worst mistake of your life. Also, Thanks for reading the Post!
aahmed2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.