Thread: No Love...
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 01:13 AM   #38
choxor

My Ride: JDM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintluk2 View Post
Could they have routed the hose on the hood as illustrated and let the cops deal with the parking violation ? I'm not sure about this one. I think i'm leaning toward firefighters making a **** move.
It's not a garden hose. It looks like a 5in hose, which when in use is under extreme pressure. You can't lazily wrap it around crap. The straighter the path the better. The straightest path just happens to be through that idiot's window. They probably didn't go over the trunk because of the angle of the hydrant, too sharp of an angle. Also the hose gets HEAVY when in use. Go ahead and put that on your hood. Either way there would have been damage.

What I can't understand is why some moron who parked in front of a fire hydrant illegally and blocked resources that could potentially save lives is the "victim" to you and the fire fighters who are obviously there responding to a fire emergency are pulling a "dick move." If your house/apartment/box is burning down and there's a car parked in front of the hydrant, I'm sure you don't want them to spend their time first seeing how they can do the least amount of damage to the car before tending to the fire.

Last edited by choxor; 09-15-2012 at 01:28 AM.
choxor is offline   Reply With Quote