View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 06:49 PM   #19
hizhinezz
Outlier

My Ride: 01 330i
Harvaugh proved he's legit first year, D is sick, added some new WRs ( and Moss catching that gift wrapped TD first week is a good omen, when things start going right firnRandy he starts jumping 2 feet higher than anyone in the league to catch any Hail Mary heave in his general direction).

Can they run it? Will Smith deliver in the clutch? To me those are the things we will find out in the NFC playoffs that will make the difference. I was an Eli nonbeliever (fn helmet catch? Should have been a pick) and a Coughlin non believer (BC football fan and he had some success but was such a bitter miserable old f I never thought he'd work in the pros). Did their D get worse? Doesn't look it. They lost some WRs and Jacobs... Falcons are everyone's sleeper and oh yeah what about that team in Wisc. that wanted to run the table last year?

I think Harbaugh is a championship caliber coach and boy is it fun to watch them just shut teams down with that defense... But... Smith. He was his best in the NFC title game... And they lost.

I'm thinking Pats-Packers rematch, ghost of Drew Brady finally exorcised as Brady cannot be denied again and a drunken enraged Brett Farfe attacks Aaron Rodgers Tonya Harding style in the runway when he's running onto the field.

My knee, oh no my knee!!!

John Madden then materializes from nowhere and tackles Farfe, holding him down with his huge bloated largess while tenderly kissing him on the mouth.

Last edited by hizhinezz; 09-15-2012 at 06:52 PM.
hizhinezz is offline   Reply With Quote