Thread: E46 325 White Great Condition 325i
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:29 PM   #13
Baltoman

My Ride: 2001 BMW 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahmed2016 View Post
Thanks for all the advice, honestly, I bought it from a used indy dealer for roughly 7900 a few months back, [190xxx], and had alot of work done to it, [complete oil and fluid change, super cleaned, new headliner, angel eye is kind of a basic mod here, new lighter] and the engine is like smoother than pudding, if any of you are in the atlanta area and want to test drive it, you sure can, also, I'll drop the price a bit more, 8,500. And really guys, thanks for the advice.
Okay, you paid too much for it in the first place and you are now trying to make a profit out of it. It won't happen, period. Not with any true BMW enthusiast at least. I swear I'm not trying to be a jerk but an oil and fluid (I hope that means ALL the fluids like ATF, differential gear oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid, etc..) change along with some very minor mods won't do it's justice for the price you're asking. I mean, how does "super cleaned" even accounts for what you're asking???? Its a must to "super clean" a car before selling anyway . Its good that the engine is running smooth but that doesn't void the fact that it's got 200,000 miles on it.

$8,500 is still too much. No one in their right mind is going to consider buying this car if you don't drop at least another 3 grand from that price.

Don't get me wrong, you've got a beautiful AW 3er. GLWS man.

Last edited by Baltoman; 09-15-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Baltoman is offline   Reply With Quote