View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 08:55 PM   #35
NIQUE69

My Ride: 1999, 323i Sedan
OK, here's the skinny on my speaker drama. Shortly after I posted the initial pseudo negative post on not hearing back from BSW, Halston posts to this thread. About a week after that, I emailed him directly and asked specifically, "was the speaker system in stock for my car, a 1999 E46 323I". I was told emphatically, that they were. Armed with this information, I ordered the speakers (I got my 10% military discount as well.
A few days later, I hear back from them thanking me for the order, blah, blah, blah. After reading additional correspondance, I came across one that caught my eye, something to the tune of, your item may be shipped 7-10 days pending packaging or some crap like that. Imagine my horror seeing this after I'd been told the stuff was in stock. I then email Halton and asked him to call, no dice. I get another email and this time am told that the speakers (tweeters) are on back order and are expected to their store in 4-6 weeks. WTF!!! So maybe 6-8 weeks to me? How the hell is this business still afloat?

I am canceling my order tomorrow.

All I want is to replace damn speakers to go with my new DYNAVIN head unit and as it was a direct plug and play for my car,I need speakers to compliment the unit. Someone help me and help me spend my money with a company that ain't gonna jack me around!!!!
NIQUE69 is offline   Reply With Quote