View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:55 AM   #37
Halston@BSW
Sponsor

My Ride: E30 X5 TJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIQUE69 View Post
OK, here's the skinny on my speaker drama. Shortly after I posted the initial pseudo negative post on not hearing back from BSW, Halston posts to this thread. About a week after that, I emailed him directly and asked specifically, "was the speaker system in stock for my car, a 1999 E46 323I". I was told emphatically, that they were. Armed with this information, I ordered the speakers (I got my 10% military discount as well.
A few days later, I hear back from them thanking me for the order, blah, blah, blah. After reading additional correspondance, I came across one that caught my eye, something to the tune of, your item may be shipped 7-10 days pending packaging or some crap like that. Imagine my horror seeing this after I'd been told the stuff was in stock. I then email Halton and asked him to call, no dice. I get another email and this time am told that the speakers (tweeters) are on back order and are expected to their store in 4-6 weeks. WTF!!! So maybe 6-8 weeks to me? How the hell is this business still afloat?

I am canceling my order tomorrow.

All I want is to replace damn speakers to go with my new DYNAVIN head unit and as it was a direct plug and play for my car,I need speakers to compliment the unit. Someone help me and help me spend my money with a company that ain't gonna jack me around!!!!
I apologize for the miscommunication. The packages have been on backorder for quite some time and the information relayed was supposed to read you would be put in line for the order. Billed when they shipped. I apologize this will not work out for you.

As said the order will not be billed until it ships. We extended the military discount and our shipping special. We would be happy to hold your spot in line and get them shipped as soon as they arrive. We actually shipped many orders last week as the first batch came in. Almost 100 speaker packages. More are en route!

Just let me know how you would like to proceed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger9 View Post
Not good faith business practices.

Inexcusable behavior and communication.

Good to share this information on this board.
Simply was a case of miscommunication. My fault for not relaying in a complete manner for what would happen. I am human and make mistakes. However we do fix the in all instances. As Jeremy said we have been on this forum for a long time and as we expand and grow(meaning more customers) there are more issues. Simply is going to happen.

We strive to fix them and have everyone end up happy. I understand our solutions are not for you and that is fine.

BSW | Audio Solutions for YOUR BMW
www.bavsound.com | 404-963-8857

iPod Integration | Plug & Play Speakers | Subwoofer Solutions | Satellite Radio | HD Radio | Bluetooth

Last edited by Halston@BSW; 09-17-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Halston@BSW is offline   Reply With Quote