09-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The bar
My Ride: 330i
1. Stop thinking what the movies portray as how to pick up women.
Originally Posted by Locutus09
K. So I couldn't open.
Future advice for upcoming weekends? Still at college, so any hook-ups are going to happen in a party atmosphere at a house or bar.
2. Understand that not banging on the first night, is not failing.
3. Don't be afraid to introduce yourself and leave once you feel it won't happen that night, familiarize yourself.
4. There are always girls(ugly, or just major whores) at the bar that want to smash that night, but most men want to go for the girl that is to their own personal bar they feel they can get. Girls too hot, scares most men, men want slightly too hot.
5. If you want a quick fvck, you'll have to be better than a typical guy that only wants a quick fvck in a girls mind.
6. The first thing a girl thinks when a guy approaches them, is this guy wants to have sex with me. Girls go out to get attention from guys, you failing gave her what she wanted.
7. You have to differentiate yourself from other guys and get their guard down.
8. Make your approach as little like an approach as possible, approach like it's a coworker or friend.
9. CONFIDENCE. Be self-centered, but not like an ass. Worry about you, don't subconsciously bow to the girl when you walk up. You are equal, not a guy begging to go home with a girl.
10. Treat them as a human, not some prize you wish to catch. They are people with needs too, but they don't want a guy that treats them that way.
11. Avoid traditional or common ways to get a girl (buy a drink, ask to dance, tell her she's beautiful). You approaching means your interested, the rest is understood. Make yourself different, ask her to buy YOU a drink confidently, but with a sarcastic smirk.
12. When you approach, start with something to get her mind away from the fact you just approached her. If you can get her talking with genuine interest, you've opened. Let her talk as much as you can.
13. Don't be afraid to go buy yourself a drink, and leave her be, but you must know she's actually interested. Most guys get a little pull on the line, and suffocate them.
14. Don't bring up taking them home, if they want to go home with you, they'll be clear about it by asking to tag along, or follow you wherever you go.
15. Understand that if you get her number, doesn't mean she'll ever respond. College girls give out their number a dozen times a night. Sober vs drunk girl intentions are different. Get as many as you can, girls will see you doing that, and become a bit intrigued.
You know why girls like a guy with a girlfriend? Because you aren't paying them any attention, you're centered around your personal situation. Act the same way now, that your situation is all that matters to you, and going home with them doesn't really matter to you. You just thought it would be nice to meet them. You become the prey for them, because you aren't acting like most guys and surrendering everything to them.
Last edited by CollinsE90; 09-17-2012 at 10:05 PM.