E46 Fanatics Forum banner

My Rebuilt title 330i - Dead to Dailly

7K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  98bimmer 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, somewhat of an intro, I signed on to this website was I was young because of my brothers e46. I finally purchased this e46 for a good price on my own when I was 17, i bought it salvage from an auction and now its my daily. Im 18 now and im going to probably daily it thru college and then who knows what ill do with it.

2001 BMW 330i
ZSP
ZCW
ZPP

167000 miles

Thanks for viewing guys!

See less See more
#22 ·
Purchased led tails and clear sides couple weeks ago. Going to do a few more mods soon as well, once the weather gets a little better. Such as mtech bumper, tint and possibly m3 side skirts.

Ive also had oem m3 mirrors sitting for the past year, still not sure if i should install them lol

#26 ·
haha im still undecided! If i do decide to sell ill definitely put up an ad.

Thanks man, still a long way to go, been doing some neglected maintenance recently from the PO, then ill move back to mods!

Question what was the cause of "salvage"? Frame damage to the front?
No frame damage but it was salvaged due to the "cost" to fix it
lol gotta love how insurance companies salvage cars out for such minimal damage. My previous 330ci(in my sig) was a rebuilt. Dent and scratch to the right quarter panel and the rear bumper had some damage, easy fix.
Yeah exactly, damage wasnt much at all, it was only salvaged because of the cost to repair, and them when people see rebuilt title the value is crap :thumbdwn:

#30 ·
Some updates, was planning to do more mods but did some maintenance instead.

Replaced CCV, spark plugs, VCG, OFHG, pulleys, water pump, DISA valve and some other odds and ends.

Did get a chance to do some mods though

Dynavin! Love this mod

M3 side skirts, still need to drop off for paint

Finally gonna retrofit my M3 mirrors, will do it before i drop for paint

Also got my windows tinted

#31 ·
Nice update! Good luck on the mirror retrofit. Mine went smooth as silk using a dremel, and I didn't really have any experience with that sort of thing prior to that

What do you think of the Dynavin? I was thinking about getting one but there were tons of negative reviews when they first came out, I haven't done any research on them since that.

#32 · (Edited)
Thanks! Im not sure what to use to cut the base though, would you recommend a hand saw?

Personally, i was never planning on buying a dynavin but one came on for sale locally so i just bought it. Very happy that i did, for what it can do, you cant go wrong.

I believe i have the D95 unit, it has aux, ipod, usb port, nav, and also Bluetooth. Youll love it, the gps is also very good, you're also able to connect to it via bluetooth and play music directly off your cell phone!

I would definitely recommend installing a dynavin, plus it really ties the interior together.

Also, one more picture with my brothers car!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.