View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #41
nleksan

My Ride: 328Ci, 325i, 740i
Send a message via AIM to nleksan
I am very interested in these for my 2001 325i, which is my DD so I am hesitant to spend anywhere near the amount on wheels that I have for my 328Ci (real LM's, DPE's, J-Line's, HRE's, etc). These look like fantastic replica's, very true to original, and the price is fantastic!

A few questions:
1) Is there any known issue with fitting 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear on a Sedan that is lowered (KW V2, TMS Adj Rear Camber Arms, Hotchkis Sways, UUC Adjustable F/R Endlinks are the only things I can think of that would possibly affect wheel fitment)? I am so used to the cut, pulled, formed, welded, sanded, etc., "custom" pseudo wide body on my 328Ci that I have stopped really paying attention to much in regards to wheel specs, as I can fit anything up to 19x10 up front and 19x12 in the rear of that car (although with regular, non-super-stretched tires I don't go above 19x9.5f 19x10.5r)...
2) How much do these wheels weigh, specifically the 19x9.5 and 19x8.5? As the car is a 325i with very little in the way of power mods at the moment, and while the car will be "worked over" in terms of bolt-ons, I need to have an idea of wheel weight... (aFe Stg1 ProDry-S intake and TB Spacer, Samco Silicone tubing between intake and TB [with a thermal shroud], Dinan Throttle Body, BavAuto ignition coils [need replaced anyway], slightly higher-pressure fuel pump, Shark Injector 93oct-tune, Stett/BB ceramic-coated headers, quick-swap cat-delete "test pipes"/Fabspeed 80-cell ultra-high-flow metallic cats, ZHP/RE DMS exhaust, TMS/UUC/RE pulleys, Stewart-EMP water pump, UUC "Ultimate Lightweight" Dual-Mass Clutch and LTW Flywheel [23lbs total], 3.23:1 diff up from 2.93:1, Spaal electric fan, and a few other goodies are in progress)

- DPE - Apex - BBS - PFC 6/4 2pc BBK - KW Clubsport - PowerFlex -
- M-Tech - Rogue Engineering - Ground Control - Odyssey -
- Hotchkis - AFE - UUC - AKG - Dinan - VAC - TC Kline -
- TMS - OS Giken - SuperSprint - Vorsteiner - Recaro - Samco - Fluidyne - MORE! -
GARAGE:
- 2000 328Ci Topaz 6MT-Swap ZSP/ZPP/ZCW/HID/HK (Street/Track)
- 2001 325i TiAg 5MT/ZSP/ZCW (Street)
- 2006 M3 ZCP AW/IR 6MT/ZCP/HID (Street)
nleksan is offline   Reply With Quote