View Single Post
Old 04-03-2004, 06:47 PM   #1
loki

My Ride: has wheels
FS: Illusion Audio 5.1 Carbon Series Speakers

Here's your chance to own a set of BRAND NEW Illusion Audio 5.1 Carbon Series Speakers!

If you've had a chance to ever listen to Illusion Audio speakers you'll know they are 100% quality items that sounds GREAT! This is probably why they went out of business, too much bang for the buck with their high quality components.

Well, not you can get the door drivers that I never had a chance to install i my e46 M3. A friend told me they were direct drop-ins for the doors and when I heard his system I knew I had to get them. Let my procrastinating of never installing them be to your benefit!

$180/shipped to your door! email loki@roadfly.com

Specs:

- Inverted Motor Assembly Design: reduces mounting depth and weight, increases efficiency and excursion (x-max)
- Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet: ten times stronger than standard magnet material, used for higher efficiency and smaller size
- Low Carbon Steel Magnet Assembly: optimizes magnetic flux in gap (BL)
- Mounting Surface Mass Balance Design: allows for easier installation. creates less mounting surface torque
- Die Cast Aluminum Basket: provides optimum stiffness/mass ratio. eleminates magnetic field distortion
- Triple Reinforced Kapton Former: provides high power handling and strength
- Open Basket Design: eleminates reflection and non-linear frequency response caused by conventoinal basket/motor designs
- Integrated Frame/Motor Mount Design: strengthens woofer assembly and provides long excursion stability
- Computer Optimized Motor Assembly: allows control of BL for optimum T/S parameters
- Large Half Roll Rubber/Butyl Surround: for controlled linear excursion and maximum edge termination damping
- Erl Woven Carbon Fiber Cone: optimum stiffness/mass ratio for high efficiency, strength, and low distortion
- High Power Handling Copper Edge Wound Voice Coil: high efficiency design of low mass for fast transients and wide dynamic range
- Progressive Deep Roll Flat Spider: provides maximum linear control over long excursions (x-max)
- Open Gap Geometry: provides optimum cooling for power handling
loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.