No I did not drive it to work, though the way my stupidity is going these days, you would think I might have tried. But when I bought the car, I know they replaced the radiator at least that's what they told me. The pop and me shutting of the engine happened within 10 seconds of each other, so I am hoping that a coolant system refresh will fix my issue here.
If I fix this and wait a week to do the VCG (I only have one free day right now, figure I might as well do the plugs at the same time) would there be an issue or should I leave the car in the driveway till both are done?
My baby's a DD. 1st BMW so learning the ropes. Going for 200k; currently 101k.