View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:26 PM   #117
m3dragon

My Ride: CSL M3 / 1M
Send a message via AIM to m3dragon
So the long awaited big items arrived today. Thank you to the Evolve guys for a great packing job. A thing to point out is that the bumper comes with the gasket, splitters, and tow hoot cover. So I have a spare tow cover, 2 extra splitters and a spare seal. Kind of nice but at the same time could have saved the funds. Ok as usual images below.

Items all packed up and delivered

All the miscellaneous parts needed to install and complete the bumper installation.

Last of the interior parts from BMW were in this order. One step closer to getting the car to the interior shop. I hope to be able to pick the seats up next week as they are in.

The bumper itself. It comes painted which is kind of a bummer as I need to repay it. The bumper also seems to be some sort of carbon fiber? First time seeing a OE CSL bumper off a car.

I have 2 pairs of splitters. The splitters are super light and seem to be a thin carbon fiber. I will do a write up OE vs VS splitters.

OE grill so nothing to unusual here.

[b]The final piece of the intake puzzle. Only bummer part with this order is you can only order it with the servo. I am going to see what it might take to get it to work. Nice thing about having a mechanical / electrical engineer as a father =)[p]

NorCal drive organizer guy
Drive database and photo locations
NorCal CSL build thread - US to CSL Conversion
E46 M3 GTR Street Car - Build Journal
m3dragon is offline   Reply With Quote