View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
raul///M

My Ride: 2004 E46 M3 Vert
2004 M3 Vert Black on Black 76k Miles 19500 OBO

Up for sale is my beloved E46 M3 VERT SMG. The car has 75000k miles I have enjoyed every minute of it, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I am the 3rd owner of this vehicle, it has never been in an accident and has original paint in all body panels. (I'm a car guy and do thorough research before purchasing a vehicle). The lady I got the M3 from had the vehicle since it had 5 thousand miles. I got it from her at about 66k. I went to my local BMW dealer with her where I got shown the history of the vehicle. Every service was performed by the book at BMW of Pembroke Pines. The car fax corroborates the story here. Also, the vehicle has been titled in Florida so no rust anywhere and always garaged.

Mechanicaly the car is in perfect shape, the transmission shifts smoothly, absolutely no knocks or weird noises comming from the engine, brakes are perfect and car is properly aligned with all services up to date. Everything works, all lights, all windows, convertible top, electric seats with memory, the Harman Kardon stereo blasts distortion free and the air/heater work as they should.

Some options on this vehicle are:

19" Wheels
Factory installed tints
SMG II Transmission
Aluminum trim
Harman Kardon Stereo Upgrade

Some of the things I recently did:

*Installed Nitto Invo Tires 245/35R19 in the front and 275/30R19 in the rear. The fronts have plenty of thread left. The rears have about 25% life left.
*Installed new M Side Badges
*Installed new M Carpets (bought from dealer)
*Installed new trim around the headlights (the rubber was faded, so I replaced it)
*Replaced the Xenon Bulbs with a 6k brighter, whiter light without stepping into ***** territory.
*Replaced BMW badge with a carbon fiber logo (the factory is still in my possesion and can be easily replaced).
*Replaced kidney grills and side grills with a matt black finished ones.
*Replaced the white side markers and turn signals with a black corners and side markers.

This is a properly mantained vehicle with no flaws, the car does have the normal door ding and tiny detail here and there due to normal wear and tear. TITLE ON HAND, 2 sets of keys and all manuals ready for you.

raul///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.