View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
jack.chris328
Modded ///Member

My Ride: is a truck.
Parting Out - 2003 325i - SoCal

Unable to put this car back on the road, so now it is being parted out. As stated it is a 2003 325i with 91,XXX miles on it. BMW Paint Code 400 StahlGrau Metallic. Interior is grey. Wood trim. In decent condition. Door panels are a little dirty, just need a little cleaning. Still has BMW floor mats. Seats are in good shape - memory and heated. Auto dimming mirror. Homelink module. Engine and transmission run great. Really this is a great car. Engine was really strong. There has been some previous work to the driver side. So the paint on the driver side doors is very close but not a perfect match. I don't have the car right next to me but I can make trips to it a couple times a week when needed. If you have any questions PM me or respond here and I will respond asap. Will ship most items. Some bigger ones probably pick-up only.

Addition: I got the car put back together enough to run it. I took a video so anyone interested in the engine, transmission or any related items can see that it is a great runner and there is no check engine light, faulty sensors, or any issues with the car other than body work. Check out the video if you like.

Thanks,
Jack

Last edited by jack.chris328; 09-30-2012 at 10:50 PM.
jack.chris328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.