View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:29 PM   #32
Busabos77

My Ride: 04 Tiag M3 E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm3beast View Post
Damn wish i had local fanatics around me looking to chill in my garage and do these projects man! Badass much props....
***9786; thanks man! Just lucky to have some friends who are BMW enthusiasts that were willing to help me take the interior apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
Very impressive
***128077; thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choxor View Post
Good job. Just a question though, is it a bit orangish? It may just be the camera. I have the imola/black interior. Either way, it looks good.
it might just have been the low light in my basement. It's exactly imola red in color... Camera was trying to get as much light as it can from the surroundings and I only had a fluorescent overhead light to work with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline330Ci View Post
Ive tried painting some boats seats (vinyl) with the duplicolor vinyl paint and it doesnt last!! It will work on solid surfaces (like the door panels) but its a disaster on anything that flexes (like seats). You will have cracking and peeling and it will get on peoples clothes (which is embarrasing) plus it will look like crap. I hate to rain on your parade but seats will need to be replaced if you want everything to look good.
please read my thread next time before commenting. I am not using Vinyl fabric spray on the leather parts or seats..

Quote:
Originally Posted by choxor View Post
Hate to rain on your parade, but he's not using duplicolor on the leather. Read the thread.
LOL!!! +1
Busabos77 is offline   Reply With Quote