View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #3243
Greg@DetailedImage.com
Clean Shine Protect Expert

My Ride: is clean & protected
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milla View Post
Hey Greg!

Love DI, always order from you guys. Beat the prices of everyone I've ever looked at...

Quick question:

-- Leatherique seems to over-dry my seats. Just bought Chemical Guys leather care. Anything else you'd recommend to try and bring my black seats back to their best? I want them to be soft and clean.... Heard Zymol Treat is awesome but wanted an expert's opinion.

Thanks and keep up the great work, guys!
Thank you for the high praise, it's sincerely appreciated!

I'm surprised to read the Leatherique products were not working for you as expected. Please remember leather should naturally be relatively matte. A glossy shine is not natural to leather so if the seats are matte that is fine but they shouldn't look and feel dry. If that is not the issue my guess is that you may be using too much Prestine Clean at the end or not enough Rejuvenator. I tend to use about 1 - 2 oz of Rej first on the front seats each and about .5 - 1 oz of PC on those seats each. This amount will vary depending on how dry and contaminated they are.

If you want to enhance the appearance and add UV protection afterward the Optimum Protectant Plus (Leather Protectant) is a good choice. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be happy to help.

Greg @ DI
Greg@DetailedImage.com is offline   Reply With Quote