View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #1485
zuckuss00

My Ride: K24Z7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Sorry I have to disagree with you... Otterbox doesn't kill the iPhone style and even if it did it all comes down to your priorities. My priority is protection first and foremost. Given I have 2 little kids who enjoy playing with mommy and daddy's iphones for the game apps, I prefer the phone to be fully protected and the Otterbox Defender has done a great job with that for my iPhone 4. If your issue is purely bulkiness then you can look into other cases like the Lifeproof case... unlike the Otterbox Defender, the Lifeproof case is much less bulky and is waterproof.

But yeah, the Otterbox Defender has served its purpose well with my iPhone 4 plus I decided to mod my case as you can see in the attached pic, lol.
Every time I see a iPhone with a Otterbox case, I can't help but .

It completely eliminates the #1 reason why I buy iPhones... because they are sleek and thin. Putting a case on an iPhone that increases its volume 2x is ridiculous. There are other cases out there that protect the phone just as well. The rubber cover makes it impossible to remove from your pockets.

Not only that, if you are handing your children a $800 piece of glass to play with, you need to reconsider what your doing. A Nintendo is about 20% the cost of that phone your giving them.

I apologize for the rant, and I'm not trying to sound like a d**k. However, I just pointing out the things I disagree with.

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS
zuckuss00 is offline   Reply With Quote