View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
ayrton2388

My Ride: e46 coupe
What`s your favourite road?

It`s 8:00 AM. Just a bit chilly, but still a sunny, summer morning. Let`s say it`s ... i don`t know. Tuesday. Everyone`s at work, except you. No one`s on these roads, but you, and your car. You know every turn. And every pothole.Where are you?

What`s that road you love? that place where you go any time you wanna relax.

Gonna start myself. 15 mins away from my home town there`s a mountain road, going around the city dam. It`s a kind of chilly place, really. Pine trees on the left, a cold lake in the right. It`s really the only place where i feel like driving agressively. Doesn`t matter what car. I used to drive there like 2-3 times a week, in my 1st car, a 1.8L Renault 21, from `88 or so. Really miss that place, can`t wait to go home, and give it a go in the e46 coupe i just bought.

There`s also Gutin Mt. Like 45 mins away from home. This ain`t me, it`s a guy from back home, but this is also a road i really like.

Another great road, few good hours away. Really worth taking a look, at least.

Oh, and the best part comes right now. Last summer, i went on a 2day trip, just to drive on Transfagarasan Road. Imagine the greatest corners, from all the greatest racing tracks in the world, chained one after another on a mountain road. And since a couple of years ago, it even has rumble strips on some of the corners!!

More info:
http://www.losapos.com/transfagarasan

So. What`s your favourite place to drive?

Last edited by ayrton2388; 09-22-2012 at 05:57 PM.
ayrton2388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.