View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #1499
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Sorry I have to disagree with you... Otterbox doesn't kill the iPhone style and even if it did it all comes down to your priorities. My priority is protection first and foremost. Given I have 2 little kids who enjoy playing with mommy and daddy's iphones for the game apps, I prefer the phone to be fully protected and the Otterbox Defender has done a great job with that for my iPhone 4. If your issue is purely bulkiness then you can look into other cases like the Lifeproof case... unlike the Otterbox Defender, the Lifeproof case is much less bulky and is waterproof.

But yeah, the Otterbox Defender has served its purpose well with my iPhone 4 plus I decided to mod my case as you can see in the attached pic, lol.
That is disgusting.

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote