View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:56 PM   #8
Bandit4077

Location: San Diego, Bay Area, Mombasa Kenya, Djibouti Djibouti, Dubai, Omaha NE, Aqaba Jordan, Roma Italia, Chicago
My Ride: 330i SuperVeloce
Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModBargains View Post
Sounds like you have some great plans for the car! I would highly recommend the aFe Intake, we have sold many of them and our customers have been very happy with the sound and performance. Add that to an exhaust and programmer like the Conforti Shark Injector and you will have a nice little boost in power and a lot funner car to drive!
YES, YES, NOOO!
yes AFE, gold foil too! yes to ebay header, but they can be improved upon with a little finishing, no to AWD. personal preference. yes too shark or Bavauto, yes to sprint boost.

I'm putting 200cell cats after my headers, helps keep things semi-legal, clear up O2 sensor issues, and saves the planet, in my mind.

for the modder who is starting off, these reflashes are fine, you can always go bigger/more expensive, too. but that'll do fine.

lightweight flywheel is good to. NEXT!

Custom carbon roof. 1st ever on an E46 sedan with a sunroof! ...probably.
not recomended. unless you know what you are doing. and if you think you know what you are doing, you already messed something up.

drive safely! (sprint booster makes this a little tough.)

its the feeling you get when you realized that you have put more money into mods and repairs than have on payments...
Bandit4077 is offline   Reply With Quote