View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:26 PM   #78
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraPhantm View Post
And why are there plenty of non sport/M-sport cars also equipped with 650 racks if the ZHP steering rack is somehow special? At the factory there would have been a lot of confusion if there were two different steering racks that had the exact same labels and housings.
Honestly, I think the difference you're talking about comes down to a romanticized memory of how the ZHP felt, and perhaps a better maintained front end on your former ZHP.
exactly

Sean you really believe there was an exclusive costly rack run with the same part number? if BMW was going to do that they would just give it a different part number and sell it for more. because if/when the part needed to be replaced they'd have it(not to mention profit). example: zhp control arms.

sorry you seem to be the only holdout. even ZHP34867 who got you all fired up has "cut n run" from the thread leaving you out to dry. answer me at least this(because you dodged it last post) Do you agree the late model 330s are the same ratio of 13.7??
because if weren't not making any progress here it's straight out denial and nothing is going to give you the answer you say you seek? you then have already made up your mind and us few are wasting our time.