Thread: Dynavin D99
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 03:15 AM   #37
Charleyse46

My Ride: 01 convertible
Hi all, I got the Hong Kong Ebay special $480, DVD NAV etc, the connections did not match the factory HK system so pulled the whole HK sytem out, speakers amp, nav, Changer the whole lot.
Fitted 5 chanel amp, kenwood splits, and clarion 10 inch sub. All worked fantastic until I started the car, I no longer need the taco as the stereo whirr told me what was happening. After 3 inline and 2 power filters, and being re wired 5 times with different earth/power combinations and $100 in parts, I sent the unit back another $90. I am either getting money back or a new unit. Wish I had known about incar media. If I get my money back will get one of their units. I currently have a Clarion DVD bluetooth unit forced into the hole and it works fine, no whirrrrrrrr. Are you all happy the incarmedia unit is worth getting. The cheap HK unit fitted great and was easy to use and I hope they can replace it but looks like they will give me my money back as they cannot guaruntee it won't whirr. My car had the factory Alpine TV NAV Cassette system with the small screen, the connactions do not seem the same as any other BM??
Charleyse46 is offline   Reply With Quote