Thread: Slamed with 20s
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 08:15 AM   #38
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nckash055 View Post
What's up guys looking to get some new wheels on my e46 sedan any of u guys have pics or are on 20s slammed preffreably since I'm on air ride thanks sizes and offsets if know would be a great help thanks
20" wheels do not look right on E46 cars.....they are way too big and you sacrifice performance of any type running on these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nckash055 View Post
Lol none of you guys have anything better to do then rag on other people when really u are the ****ing losers with nothing better to do then put ur 2cents where it doesn't be long this is why people hate the forums cuz of these pricks lol people like u amuse me
You asked for people running on 20" wheels so obviously, you will be getting appropriate responses. For the most part, serious people will run on wheels that are appropriate for their cars....20" wheels are not of appropriate sizes - I hate to tell you that...

Had a friend who ran 20" wheels on his ///M and he told me that he regretted having wheels so large on them....he ended up going back to 19" wheels, which are much more appropriate for the E46 series.

If you want decent responses from your "fellow forum members" then I suggest you submit threads that do not detract from the styling/performace of these fine cars....

In the end it's up to you how you set up your car....good luck running on 20's in Mass.....it's bad enough I have stock 18's on my ZHP when I go up there...
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL Interior Door Panels l OEM CSL Bootlid l CSL Center Console | Nav s/w v32 | LCM s/w 4.5 One-Touch Triple Blink | OEM Black Interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Bar/SSK/Cross-Drilled Rotors l Gruppe M CAI l BMW iPod/Sirius Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l One piece 1x1 cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 09-25-2012 at 08:19 AM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote