View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:52 AM   #276
wertyu78

My Ride: '04 ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJL486 View Post
so rarely do we get to see a thread where the people who are real drivers/have track experience make the sensible comments and those who dont know how to drive just bash. not saying everyone here who bashed cant drive, but those who drive on tracks know that regardless of all the details about the driver himself, Mark M said it best, the kid actually crashed the way you're supposed to given the situation. also, as said before, knowing the course is critical, this guy obviously didnt know the course, and was driving way too hard for not knowing it. a tricky turn for a first run, no doubt. in my first experience on a track, I had a similar experience - I approached a similar turn, albeit at significantly lower speed, and as such, an unnerving shimmy later and all I lost was 2-3 seconds off my lap time!
I remember this. Good learing experience at the BMW performance center... I miss that day.
FX-R 3.0 Projectors | Turner H&R Coilovers| 26mm M3 Swaybar | HAWK HPS Pads | 265/40/17 Square Dunlop Z1's| Simota Intake | Supertech Valves w/ARP Head Studs | ARP Rod Bolts | Headers | 3.64 OS Giken LSD | OEM Aux. Input | 20% Tint |

Build Thread
wertyu78 is offline   Reply With Quote