View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
325CiMaN

My Ride: 01 BMW 325ci 3.0L
Fs/ft random parts/ shrick cams.

All came off my 01 325ci, I have a sock oil filter housing, Oil pan, Oil pump, intake manifold needs to be thoroughly cleaned out, throttle body, and AFE throttle body spacer, good disa, oil dipstick tube, two vanos units both need seals, one good timing cover,12 good ignition coils, 2.5 injectors with fuel rail, one new thermostat, and two newer thermostats, one good A/C compressor and two brackets, all A/C hoses that are new, I'm no longer running A/C, I have the condenser but still on my car need to pull it out still, good harmonic balancer. Not to sure on prices just shoot me an offer. May have other random engine parts just ask and I'll look.

Also have a set of shrick cams for a m54b30, but they will work for the m54b25 if you make sure the can timing its absolutely perfect, i had them in my m54b25.. Specs on cams, 264 duration intake/248 duration exhaust 10.5mm intake lift and 10mm lift exhaust VAC valve springs, spring seats, retainers, and locks, VAC racing timing and oil chains, also have a set of stock chains, only has about 300-400 Miles on them, also have new lifters to go with it. Not to sure on cams and springs price, looking for offers no low ballers please. I paid around $2800 for cams and valve train components and chain set ( minus the valves)
I'm in the bay area, i live in Napa CA,
Thanks for looking,
Ron

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

Last edited by 325CiMaN; 09-25-2012 at 10:53 PM.
325CiMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.