View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #100
Mango
Grand Superpatriot Sport+

My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanC View Post
"someone's mad". I thought you have been around long enough to have figured it out that it is the guy who's really mad who posts that first

Ok, about the exceprt I quoted above: I didn't want to bring this up before, but you seem to have a problem with perception of time.

First of all, when you (yet again) brought up the issue where I was wrong about the ZHP arms, you said it was "just two weeks" ago. The thread started back in May, and the issue was resolved mid-July.

Second, you didn't reply to my post AT ALL when I asked you to take a picture of your rack, which was on the 22nd, 3 days ago, not 2. It was NOT me, but peytonracer who asked about it yesterday to the forum, not to you specifically, to which you replied by saying that you would if you could this week.

I mean, that is if I don't have a reading comprehension, in which case, I apologize
Ooh, 3 days. Not 2. I stand corrected on that. Like I said, I don't have time to lift my car and take a picture of my steering rack. Are you kidding me? I'll do it when I have the car up next time (which may be within the next week)

Calm down, ZHP boy.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote