View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #23
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUZRBOY View Post
do I know you? no
do you know me(no space) ? no
so why are you telling me how I should type and what questions to ask in a thread I started (Insert question mark)
I dont care if you had problems reading what i typed, I dont care if everyone had problems reading what i typed since you seem to think they did "us" (what? also missing period)

that means ROFL still cant figure it out R=roll O=on the F=floor L=laughing there that will prolly save someone a pointless lecture that has nothing to do with BMWs
Fixed. <- See I know what that means.

No one is telling you what questions to ask, all I did was request that you type like an educated person who can properly communicate with the human race. If you're going to ask dumb questions that have been answered two million times then expect to get a smart ass answer in return.

I don't know or care to know you if you're going to act like an internet tough guy, until you're ready to contribute some meaningful advice to this forum I suggest you shut it and learn something "about bmws" instead of acting like a 16 year old moron (unless you are...yeah you probably are).

Also, not a pointless lecture. You should see the way everyone else communicates.

Last edited by SamDoe1; 09-25-2012 at 04:37 PM.
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote